Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lee McIntyre Coaching Review - The Heads Up

One of the things that absolutely drives me crazy is when I'm looking for information and a bit of objectivity, I get the sugar-and-spice-and-everything's-nice sales talk! I want to know if I'm using my time AND money wisely with a product or program I'm interested in not what makes THEM sales!

I also don't want you to feel that way here. So, as much as I'm enjoying Lee McIntyre's Coaching program, there are just a few things you should be aware of and consider if that is an issue for you or not.


1. "Does this make sense?"
I'm used the the British accent (it's actually quite entertaining - sorry Lee!) and he presents his strategies in a fairly organized format and easy to follow along BUT "Does this makes sense" and "Raise your hand if..." quickly become redundant. It took me a while to move past that and just focus on the content. The second day of the workshop, he admitted to being very nervous the day before. That soften me up a bit too. Who wouldn't be nervous speaking in front of 60 people paying money to get some major results! I also think this is his way of clarifying the information he's presenting.



2. Repetition
Lee does repeat himself a LOT. Again, this could be from nervousness or wanting to make sure he's clear. Admittedly, I'm a bit impatient and want to get straight to the facts. But I also know others who really enjoy the extra background information. How did he get started? Why he chose internet marketing? What mistakes did he make? I also noticed the attendees taking a lot of notes, so the repetition makes a little more sense.


3. Warning for Advanced Marketers
The material covered in the Lee McIntyre Coaching program is incredible and useful for all levels. Lee McIntyre Coaching is also for all levels, but starts off at the very beginning stages of where he started as a beginner getting his business started. He does provide excellent details and lots of helpful tools with videos showing step-by-step of what to do next. Hang in there for a bit. I've been doing this for a few years (unfortunately making a lot of stupid mistakes along the way) and even though the first few weeks are basic, I've picked up a few tips that proved to be helpful.


Let me know if this Lee McIntyre Coaching Review was helpful by adding your comments below. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment