Sunday, September 5, 2010

Before You Buy Point & Click Coaching - Q & A

Hello everyone!

Since starting this blog I'm pleased with the feedback I'm getting so far!

Some of you had a few questions about Lee McIntyre's Point and Click Coaching and I want to answer them as honestly and to the best of my knowledge as I can. So, here it goes ---

Is it really free?
This is the number one question and a good one too! Who gives away stuff like this for free? What's the catch?

If you decide you want the physical DVD mailed to you, you would need to pay for the shipping, I think that's about a couple of dollars. I live in Thailand and I just don't have the patience to wait THAT long for a DVD. So I chose to have instant access to it - and THAT'S 100% FREE!!!

Why is Lee giving away a $1,997 course?
Lee McIntyre is a very smart marketer. He wants to make money like everyone else. The catch is instead of trying to pull that last dollar out of your pocket, he wants to actually give you something of value that can be useful and that can get you going today - without losing your shirt! He also knows if you really do find his stuff as valuable as he says, maybe you'll want to check out his two-week trial membership or buy from him later on. He likes to give as much as he can and that's does say a lot.

Is this stuff real?

From my perspective and from personally going through the program - looks good so far!!! After watching the videos, I better understood the mistakes I made in the past trying to get an Internet business off the ground. I found myself taking notes and then taking action - not just with his materials, but also generating ideas on creating my own program that could really help others. It has inspired me to try my best to give back as well as feel worthy to receive the benefits of my most sincerest efforts. So - yep! It's real.

Can it really help me start or run my business successfully?

My mission here is to give you the most honest answers without the hype and give it to you straight. The best answer will be from you. There is a LOT of material in the videos and way more in the program. However, that means absolutely ZERO if it's never watched! Seriously!

I made money from the Carlton Sheets No-Money Down, but not the first time! The first time I felt so elated that now I will have everything I want for myself and my family! I ripped open the box, listened to the cassettes (this was quite awhile back hahaha) and was ready to go for it!!! BUT I had to do one million other things before I could get started! That stupid mistake cost me five years of fiddling around, doing nothing and struggling - CONSTANTLY.

Five years later (slow to act, I guess!), I felt so frustrated with myself that I turned off the TV, radio, phone and blew the dust off that giant book and listen intently with pen in hand to what Carlton was saying. By now, some of the stuff was outdated, but I took action! Bought maps, made phone calls, drove neighborhoods and bought my first investment property!

The long-winded point is You gotta want it SO BAD that there is nothing stopping you AND you gotta see this as a BUSINESS.  Yes Lee's got the real stuff that can help you get started or improve what you've got. Now will you take that and create success for yourself?

Thanks guys. Please jot a quick comment below of any ideas about the Point and Click Coaching program you wish to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment