Sunday, September 12, 2010

Believe in Yourself - Lee McIntyre Believe Video

Hello again Guys,

I'm in Week 5 of the Point and Click Coaching Program and I must say this week was really motivational for me. I realized that any failures I may have had in the past trying - STRUGGLING - to get my internet business up and running DOES NOT have to affect what I can do today. Right now!

The biggest problem I had was not really believing this stuff works and if it did, why would it work for me? I know that sounds bad, but I'm being honest with you. The most dangerous dream killers are not the people that say it can't be done. They come a dime a dozen because if you do succeed, then that kills any excuse they have for not suceeding. No - the biggest danger is that voice in your head that says you're wasting your time with this stuff. Enjoy life in front of the TV watching that Friends episode you've 5 times already.

But here I am today, learning from the past, but NOT letting it slow me down. I hope this video also inspires you to really go for it. If you are here reading this, then chances are you're already motivated enough to explore this stuff. Well, click the quote below (my favorite!!!) and give it a listen. Who knows, maybe today is the turning point for you and your life. ; )

Thanks and please feel free to leave any comments you have below. I would love to hear what you think!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment