Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome to Point and Click Coaching Review

Hello everyone!

I'm Helena and I will be the guinea pig for Lee McIntyre's Point and Click Coaching Program.

Sounds strange?

Here's the scoop: I've been in Internet marketing for several years. I've checked those "Review" sites that offer to give you an honest opinion of the program. I used my hard-earned cash to buy the ebooks, software, DVDs, etc. I've had some luck, but it always felt like a crap shoot! To be fair, some of the guys out there are really good guys who have actually USED the product, not just copied info from a sales page. But how can you know this for sure? This was making me so frustrated!

Also, I realized I needed a more step-by-step approach. I'm independent and typically don't need anyone to take me by the hand. However, when it comes to business, I want to do what the most successful people do. I'll reinvent the hamster wheel after I earn my first million bucks! But for now, I can leave my ego at the door and take each step and really build a thriving business.

ROADBLOCK!

What I just described is coaching.  And that costs some serious money that I don't have at the beginning stages! This is a major roadblock for me. I'm an American living and earning a salary as an English teacher in Thailand. If you ever been to this part of the world, you'll be amazed how inexpensive everything is here. A bargain hunter's best dream come true. However, living here also offers you the opportunity to make an equally inexpensive salary! :P  

ROADBLOCK REMOVED!


I stumbled upon Lee McIntyre's offer for a free look at an intensive workshop he gave last year. I was expecting to get a very basic overview and a major sales pitch to buy stuff. What I actually received was so much value - the meat and potatoes of how he operates his 6-figure monthly income! I was genuinely impressed.


Stay tuned as I offer information about the workshop and the good, bad and ugly of each workshop. Meanwhile, feel free to take a look yourself and leave a comment below telling us what you think about the Point and Click Coaching program. Thanks for sharing your valuable time with me and will see you soon.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment